Show more events
Holidays of Rab (Rabska fjera)
Unique in Croatia, the mediaeval summer fair called the Rabska Fjera was first proclaimed on 21st July 1364 and revived in 2002 as a town holiday, and its greatest role is in safeguarding and developing local and traditional values.
25.07. - Rab Fjera – Holy day of St James
- 9:30 pm – opening ceremony for the 12th jubilee Rab Fjera - St Christopher's
26.07. - Rab Fjera – Holy day of St Anne
- 9:00 pm - Mediaeval Crafts and Workshops Fair – Sloboda Square and Kaldanac
27.07. - Rab Fjera – Holy day of St Christopher (Sv. Kristofor), patron saint of the town of Rab
- 9:00 am – Procession, with the relics of St Christopher – the Cathedral
- 9:00 pm - Rab Crossbowmen mediaeval tournament – St Christopher’s Square
- Midnight - fireworks - Rab harbour
- 00:10 am - entertainment program until the early hours - Municipium Arba Square
For additional information please visiti official website of the Town of Rab Tourist Board.